1. What is the Total Rewards® program?
Total Rewards is the world's largest gaming and entertainment loyalty program provided by Caesars Entertainment. With nearly 40 resorts and casinos coast-to-coast, Total Rewards opens up a world of choices and experiences. Whether you like gaming, dining, spa, golfing, entertainment or nightlife, Total Rewards has something for you. Whether you’re near New Orleans, lounging in Lake Tahoe, adventuring through Atlantic City, checking out Chicago or letting loose in Las Vegas, you always have a Total Rewards destination nearby. Visit totalrewards.com to explore all of the choices at your fingertips.Back to Top
2. Are there any costs associated with being a Total Rewards Member?
Membership is free and there is no cost to sign-up. However, you must be 21 to sign up for a Total Rewards card in the United States. Fuel Rewards savings can only be earned and redeemed in the United States.Back to Top
3. How do Total Rewards members earn Fuel Rewards savings through the Fuel Rewards Network program?
Total Rewards members earn a 10¢/gal reward on every 500 Tier Credit milestone they reach (e.g. when Tier Score reaches 500, 1,000, 1,500, 2,000, 2,500, etc.), limit one (1) 10¢/gal reward per day, five (5) 10¢/gal rewards per month. In order to redeem any earned Fuel Rewards savings, Total Rewards members must create a Fuel Rewards Network Account and link to their Total Rewards Account here.Back to Top
4. What are all the different ways I can earn Total Rewards Tier Credits to trigger Fuel Rewards savings?
Slots: $5 coin-in = 1 Tier Credit
Video Poker: $10 coin-in = 1 Tier Credit
Table Games: 1 Tier Credit is based on length of play, type of game and average bet
Hospitality (hotel, dining, shopping, spa, golf, etc.): $5 cash/credit purchase = I Tier Credit (at participating outlets)Back to Top
5. Will I be able to convert my Total Rewards® Reward Credits to Tier Credits that earn Fuel Rewards savings?
Converting Reward Credits to Tier Credits is not available at this time.Back to Top
6. Will I automatically be enrolled into the Fuel Rewards Network program when I sign up for a Total Rewards® membership?
No, you must go to totalrewards.com/fuel to sign up for the Fuel Rewards Network program and link your Total Rewards and Fuel Rewards Network Accounts. Once you’ve signed up for a Fuel Rewards Network Account and your accounts have been linked you can start redeeming Fuel Rewards savings earned through Total Rewards Tier Credit activity with your Fuel Rewards Network Card. This card will be mailed to you after sign up for the Fuel Rewards Network program.
Alternatively, you may visit any Total Rewards Center at any Caesars Entertainment resort or casino to sign up for the Fuel Rewards Network program. A Total Rewards representative can link your Total Rewards and Fuel Rewards Network Accounts and provide you with a Fuel Rewards Network Card which can be used immediately to redeem any Fuel Rewards savings you’ve earnedBack to Top
7. I’m not a Total Rewards member. How do I sign up for the Total Rewards program?
You may visit any Total Rewards Center at any Caesars Entertainment resort or casino or the Total Rewards website at totalrewards.com to sign up.Back to Top
8. I tried to link my Total Rewards card to my FRN Account, but I received an error message.
Total Rewards and Fuel Rewards Network Accounts can only be linked at totalrewards.com/fuel. If you are still having trouble, you may visit any Total Rewards Center at any Caesars Entertainment resort or casino or send an email by visiting totalrewards.com and clicking the Contact Us link for further assistance.Back to Top
9. How and when will I be notified when I have reached my Total Rewards 500 Tier Credit milestone?
Total Rewards will send you an email the day after you reach your milestone and earn a 10¢/gal reward. You can also visit your local Total Rewards Center at any Caesars Entertainment resort or casino for account information.Back to Top
10. Once I reach my Total Rewards 500 Tier Credit milestone, how soon will my Fuel Rewards savings appear in my FRN Account?
Your Fuel Reward savings will appear in your FRN Account within approximately 72 hours of reaching a Tier Credit milestone.Back to Top
11. Which Caesars Entertainment casino and resort locations will I be able to earn Total Rewards Tier Credits that are eligible for triggering Fuel Rewards savings?Back to Top
12. Where can I get a Fuel Rewards Network Card?
The Fuel Rewards Network Card is free. You can request one online during sign-up at totalrewards.com/fuelrewards that will be mailed to you. You will use this card to redeem Fuel Rewards savings at participating Shell stations.Back to Top
13. Why do I need a Fuel Rewards Network Card?
Your Fuel Rewards Network Card is required to redeem Fuel Rewards savings at participating Shell stations. This card must be linked to your FRN Account before you can redeem Fuel Rewards savings at participating Shell stations.Back to Top
14. I’m already a Fuel Rewards Network Member. How do I link my Total Rewards card to my FRN Account?
Go to totalrewards.com/fuelrewards and follow the steps to link your accounts.Back to Top
15. If I don’t have an email, can I still redeem Fuel Rewards savings I’ve earned through Total Rewards and participate in the Fuel Rewards Network program?
We apologize, however without a valid email address/account we are not able to enroll you in the Fuel Rewards Network program. If you have access to a computer, at a local library, senior center, college or university, you can simply set up a free email at either yahoo.com or gmail.com. Once you have activated your email account please enroll online at totalrewards.com/fuelrewards or you may visit any Total Rewards Center at any Caesars Entertainment resort or casino and they’ll be happy to get you started enjoying the Fuel Rewards Network program.Back to Top
16. Who can I contact if I have a question about my Fuel Rewards Network Account?
You can contact Fuel Rewards Network Member Services at 888-603-0473 or you can submit a question using the online form at fuelrewards.com/support.Back to Top
17. Who can I contact if the Fuel Rewards savings I earned through Total Rewards have not posted to my FRN Account?
If you believe there is a discrepancy with the Fuel Rewards savings you earned through Total Rewards, please visit totalrewards.com and click on the contact us link at the top to send Total Rewards an email.Back to Top
18. My Total Rewards Tier Credits didn’t post to my Total Rewards account. Who can I contact to get this resolved?
If you believe there is a discrepancy with your Total Rewards Tier Credit earnings, please visit totalrewards.com and click on the contact us link at the top to send Total Rewards an email.Back to Top
19. Do I have to reach a Total Rewards Tier Credit milestone in a day in order to earn a Fuel Reward savings through Total Rewards?
No. Total Rewards Tier Credit milestones may be met through a single day’s activity or multiple days over time across all Total Rewards locations.Back to Top
20. Can I swipe my Total Rewards Card at participating Shell stations and redeem my Fuel Rewards savings?
No. You must have a Fuel Rewards Network Card in order to redeem their Fuel Rewards savings.Back to Top
21. Can Canadian guests participate?
Total Rewards members will earn Fuel Rewards savings by visiting any of the participating Total Rewards casinos and resorts, including the location in Windsor, Canada. However, guests must have a US address in order to participate in the Fuel Rewards Network program and can only redeem their Fuel Rewards savings at participating Shell stations in the US. Visit fuelrewards.com/locations to find participating Shell station locations.Back to Top
22. What will happen to my Total Reward Tier Score/Reward Credit balance when I redeem a Fuel Reward saving through the FRN program?
Your Tier Score or Reward Credit balance will not be affected in any way when you redeem a Fuel Reward savings through the FRN program.Back to Top
23. Can I combine the Fuel Rewards savings earn through Total Rewards with other Fuel Rewards savings I have earned through other FRN program participants and offers?
Yes! Fuel Rewards savings earned through Total Rewards may be combined with Fuel Rewards savings earned through other FRN program participants and offers.Back to Top
24. What if I don’t create my FRN Account and/or link my Total Rewards card to my FRN Account right away?
Fuel Rewards savings earned through Total Rewards are triggered automatically once a 500 Tier Credit milestone is reached and expire on the last day of the month immediately following the month in which they were issued.
If you earned Fuel Rewards savings in July but wait until August to sign up for an FRN Account and link your Total Rewards card, then you will have until August 31st to redeem those rewards.
If you earned Fuel Rewards savings in July but wait until September to sign up for an FRN Account and link your Total Rewards card, then those rewards will not be available in your FRN Account because they expired August 31.Back to Top